Deposits, Payments & Cancellations.
- To secure any event, we require a £50 non returnable deposit. This must be paid via an electronic source (Paypal/Card/ Bank Transfer/Direct debit).
- If a Direct debit is agreed and set up then no additional deposit is required. The first £50 of payments will be accounted for as the deposit.
- The hirer is responsible for their guest’s actions/behaviour. If there is any damage, the cost of the repair, replacement or insurance excess charges are chargeable to the hirer, as is any loss of income should the booth be unable to operate for future events.
- The customer will be notified of any chargeable damage within 3 working days, and the invoice for the damage must be settled within 30 days of invoice date.
- If damage is caused part way through an event that affects the operation of the booth, the booth will be closed immediately. There will be no refund of any hire fee.
- Full payment is due 30 days before the event.
- If there is still an outstanding amount on a booking 14 days or less before the event then the booking will be cancelled with no funds being returned.
- Payment of the deposit confirms the acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Advertised fees relate to events within mileage limits of Portsmouth & on a standard day. If the event is outside of these limits or to be held on a bank holiday or special day (eg New Years Eve) a surcharge will be added to the quote. All surcharges are calculated on a case by case basis.
- Cancellations. If an event is cancelled by the hirer with more than 30 days until the event then any payments made over the deposit amount will be returned. The deposit is non returnable. If the hirer cancels with less than 30 days notice or the event is cancelled due to non-payment (Clause 7) then no funds are returned. If South Coast Pictures are unable to attend the agreed event for any reason, then a full refund (including the deposit) will be made.
Special offers & promotions
- Once a booking has been secured (eg Deposit paid) it can not be retrospectively adjusted to take into account any new promotions being offered. If you wish to take advantage of the offer instead, you will be required to cancel the booking- losing the initial deposit paid, and re-apply. Please be aware we may have had other enquiries for your chosen date, and if so they will be offered the date first.
- Only one offer can be applied to a booking. If there are multiple offers available, the most beneficial option to the customer will be applied.
- Booths are to used for indoor use only & NOT SUITABLE for house parties
- The booths require the following minimum space in order to be set up:
- 3mtr wide x 3 mtr deep x 3mtr high
- If the above space is not available or we are unable to operate due to un-foreseen circumstances, external of South Coast Pictures operations, then the hire will be cancelled but full payment will still be due.
- The set up space must be clear of all fire escapes, & doors/ walkways unless agreed by the venue.
- A single plug socket located within 5 mtrs of the booth will be required.
- Time lost, due to any adjustments to the booths location post set up, will be deducted from the overall shooting time.
- Booths may become unavailable at short notice due to unforeseen events beyond our control (damage etc.) In the event of this happening we will offer an alternative option, with as much notice as possible.
- The booths holds a maximum of 10 people (Inflatable) or 6 people (Oval booth) at a time.
- A limitation on the number of people at a time may be imposed if the operator deems that there is an increased risk of injury or damage to users or the equipment.
- The operator has the right to refuse to take photos if their instructions are not being adhered to, until a time as that they are.
- The latest finish time for the booth to finish operating is 11pm.
- The booth will be open between the times agreed before the event. Any changes need to be discussed before 24 hours before the booth is due to start. If there is a delay in events on the day, it will be up to the operator’s discretion whether to extend the agreed hours.
Deposits & Payments
- To secure any event, we require a £50 deposit. This must be paid via an electronic source (Paypal/Card/ Bank Transfer).
- Weddings with a Photobooth– All photo booth terms above for Set up & Operation must be adhered to in addition to the below.
- Full payment is required before the event, & may be paid in instalments should you wish
- Deposits will not be returned for cancelled events, but any additional payments will be.
- If payment is not made before the event, further work on the images will not be carried out until the debt is settled. This may result in a delay in receiving your final images.
- Please allow 3-6 weeks for the photos to be processed, and packages compiled. Times can vary depending on package requirements and seasonal workloads.
- We provide all our images with usage rights, and cannot be used or sold on to a third party.
- We retain the right to use images for internal marketing (online/print). If you do not wish for us to use the images for marketing please inform us in writing.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that we have permission to photograph in the venues/ locations required and carry out the work as agreed.
- We undertake every care & check to ensure we are able to carry out the work as agreed. However if things beyond our control prevent us from doing so (e.g personal injury etc) then we will seek to find a replacement photographer at no additional cost to the customer. If this is unavailable, then we will negotiate a fee with the customer based on the work that is/able to be completed, and return any additional payments over this amount.
- We only collect data that will assist us in providing an effective service, and providing the best possible products to our customers.
- This data may also be used to help us to continually develop and improve our services
- We will not use your contact details for any marketing or sales promotions, outside the scope of the initial enquiry.
- We take every care to ensure any personal data collected is kept secure both online & offline. We only share data with third parties when it is necessary in completing your booking
- Data will only be stored, whilst it is relevant, useful or necessary by law. After this time it will be remove in a secure manor.
- Customer receives usage rights on all images from their event. These cannot not be sold, or used by a third party for commercial gains.
- South Coast Pictures retain the right to use any images taken by ourselves for our internal marketing (Print, Website & Social media) unless we’re otherwise informed in writing, or the relevant box is marked on the booking form.